Welcome to the College of Engineering and Computing.
Student Services is part of the Office of Academic Affairs of the College of Engineering and Computing and is located in Swearingen Engineering Center, Room 1A00.
Our office assists undergraduate students of the College in meeting their educational goals and serves as the focus of College's undergraduate activities outside the departments (majors). These activities include:
- recruiting and advising freshman and transfer student orientation,
- advising undeclared and conditional students,
- information about academic programs outside the College,
- course transfer evaluations,
- graduation requirements and degree certification,
- upper division checks, information about degree requirements, College scholarships,
- classroom space assignments,
- change of grade actions,
- course evaluation program, and
- information about policies and procedures.